The psychology of fear and a lesson in understanding why we have it, how we can use it maximize our personal growth.
A fun, relaxed & informative gathering of virtual friends, to share your experiences of fear. Jessica Sharp, a brain educator will explain what fear is and how it impacts the brain. Claire O'Riordan, a life coach, will discuss how we can use fear to take us forward in life. You will learn how to adjust your mindset so that you can accomplish your goals and stop being afraid.
LeadHER Greenville will be hosting its third annual Women's Leadership Symposium on April 28th! The conference is designed for young professional women to equip them with tools and resources to help them navigate the early stages of their career. Jessica will be discussing bias and the brain.
Join our Chief Educator and Bossed Up's CEO for a webinar about how stress affects the brain.
Who it’s for:
- Anyone struggling to get their stress under control
- Busy professionals who are exhausted from feeling constantly drained
- Women ready to bring more self-love to their own psychology.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of how your brain experiences stress
- The difference between intermittent and chronic stress
- How stress affects your physiology
- How to combat stress with self-care and mindfulness practices